Welcome to the Public Prosecution Department website. Your access to and use of the website (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and U.A.E. laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user.
By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The use of this website is subject to the following Expected General Conduct:
- You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Modifications are effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You also agree not to:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content;
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Public Prosecution Department and all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any such claim. Public Prosecution Department reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree not to settle any matter without the written consent of Public Prosecution Department.